Welcome to Gold Star - E-Learning Center
To purchase multiple courses, at a discounted rate, please click on the "Subscriptions" icon located in the upper right of the screen. ( hand, palm up with number bubbles)
Once your purchase is completed, it will be reviewed by our staff (can take up to 2 business days) and approved. Once approved, you will see a green check-mark next to your courses. Click on the course name to enter the course home area. Here you will be able to begin your course. Each course contains several sections that you can start/stop as needed. Always navigate through the course presentations using the "Play" button only.
Important Notice: You will be able to repeat any portion of a purchased course, until you download or print your course certificate. Once you have printed your course completion certificate you will no longer have access to the course.
Course Features/Navigation: Hover your mouse over the icon bar near the left of the screen to identify buttons for your use.
- The "Course Home" button will return you to your course home screen.
- The "Courses" button will return you to "Your Courses" listing. Where you can browse and purchase new courses, as well as switch between courses you have already purchased.
- Use the "Learning Paths" button to view your progress through the course. You will only see your current progress, as you unlock each portion of the course.
- Use the "Gradebook" button to view your score for each portion of the course. This is a combination of quiz scores and presentation completion ratios.
A few reminders, about common problems!
- Always use the "Play" button to move through the presentations. Using the "Next" button will not record your progress as this appears to be "Skipped" slide.
- Once you have completed a portion of a course, use only the white X located within the black circle on the upper right hand corner of the presentation window to exit the presentation. This ensures proper credit.
- Always refresh your browser window upon completing any portion of any course. This allows the browser to catch up with the servers, and lets you move forward to the next portion!
- Exit "Full Screen" mode, before answering any questions in the quizzes! Sometimes, this causes problems!